International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Made Easy is designed to give you answers to the most common accounting questions arising from international financial reporting standards. The accountant, controller, and chief financial officers can learn about the key important requirements.This training provides complete, easy-to-navigate coverage of all IFRS with concise explanations and supporting examples.
Training topics to be covered include:
• IFRS First time implementation
• Revenue Recognition Rules
• Employee Benefits Accounting and disclosure
• Income Tax
• Plant, Property and Equipment
• Intangible Assets
• Asset Impairment
• Financial Instruments
• Provisions and contingencies
• Financial Statements Presentations
• Related Party Disclosures
• Reporting Subsequent events after the reporting period
Upon the completion of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand how the change from GAAP to IFRS impacts your career
• Understand the changes in the recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements as set out in IFRS
• Understand the guidance for the most common accounting issues arising from IFRS on major topics in the field
• prepare and present financial statements based on IFRS
During the training, the instructor presents topics and activities in a logical sequence allowing participants to demonstrate their experience, knowledge and skills. The training sessions will be participatory and engaging as the training participants will be requested to work in groups on specific topics and because they will present these to the class. The training delivery activities include lectures, class exercises, group discussions, instructor-led example problem sets and lively discussions.
The target group for this training consists executives, accountants, controllers, chief financial officers.
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Language: English Start Date: 11 May 2020 Duration: 4 days Skill Level: Advanced Class Size: 15-30 Certificate: Yes Fee: Includes Value Added Tax (VAT), refreshments and cost of printed training materials.
International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
BR = Ethiopian Birr
Registration Deadline: 4 May 2020